Sunday, April 17, 2011

Created from my FaceBook group of the same name

http://www.zazzle.com/myshelle*

"Welcome to all who venture in here. A group for family and friends to share recipes, tips and hints. As our grocery prices are forever on the increase weekly, for many it will be back to basics a much more economical way of cooking and I think with the advent of all the latest cooking shows many are already on the way. There are lots of recipes out there that are cost saving for families, particularly those with children. Invite your family and friends to join us, post their ideas,any hints and recipes. If you see any really good weekly supermarket specials post them here tooI first started this as a Facebook Group and as I was already saving my work in documents I thought I would go ahead and write a blog as well.
This way anyone around the world can have access to these recipes as far as I am aware all recipes here have been tried and tested. If copied I would encourage to quote and give reference to the writer or source of that recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment